Sunday, July 31, 2005

Job hunting again

I know I know I should be concentrating on my studies now since its just 5 more months to complete.. BUT THEN, I can handle it. I've only got 9 hours lecture per WEEK, and max 8 hours of studio booking (depends on me). As for the rest of the time, I'll probably be doing all these at home/I'll be out/online/watching tv/doing nothing! LAMER!

So the job hunting resumes.. My mindset for the whole job hunting is: Ada ada tak ada tak ada which means got got don't have don't have la. =) Learnt from dad when he spoke to some malays while booking for the buggy in Awana. So far I've got only 1 interview which I think that was supposed to be successful but all because of my study time and they can't put me into any training slot. Well, thats ok though. I guess I just want experience. My current work permit doesn't allow me to work more than 20 hours per week anyways, won't distract me.

Let's do abit of maths here..
One week: 24 x 7 = 168 hours
Sleeping time: 8 x 7 = 56 hours
Bathing, cooking, eating: 3 x 7 = 21 hours
Miscellaneous eg online etc: 3 x 7 = 21 hours
Usable time: 70 hours

9 + 8 + (5 x 1) + 20 = 42 hours
[Lecture + Studio + Travel + Working]

Still got plenty of hours left.. Don't know why am I calculating this..
Whatever it is, Life's short, just do it!
Think before you do, but don't take too long!
You either grow white hair like me! Or you'll never get to do what you want!

0 Old Comments: