Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Well Done

Am I being over sensitive or people are getting insensitive? I guess abit of both. Yesterday went to yumcha with keat and his gf, these waitresses there got this annoying face after we refused a few times because that was not the dim sum we want. So the question is: Do I have to eat whatever you put on my table, not having my own choice? Sigh.. these people.

And today, there was this Indian guy in the train. He kept playing this few Indian songs from his Nokia 7610. Loud. As in pretty loud. He didn't realise that not everyone like it. I supposed he's living in his own world. To me, that's insensitive. No offense to Indian songs lover, but damn it, play it as loud as you want at home, not in public!

Okay, again it was this afternoon. The fucking real estate agent gave me the wrong keys to the fucking apartment! Pardon me but I was real pissed. The apartment is in North Melbourne and the real estate office is in South Yarra. For a public transport consumer like me, you're gonna LOVE it because that was the most silly thing to do. Took a train all the way to collect the key and then got the wrong way and found out that you can't open the door at the doorstep, yet have to go all the way back to return the key.

Well done, Tracy..

1 Old Comments:

saya tidak lagi tinggal di Colin street....

char siew

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM, June 20, 2005