Thursday, August 11, 2005

He can't be dead!

I just finished reading the 6th book of Rowling's Potter series - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It was officially published on the 16th of July and I got it 2 days after. I thought I would finish reading within a day or so but then I saved it bit by bit. We knows how long it takes to write one. I've waited for 2 years since the 5th book. The last few chapters were so addictive, I couldn't help it but finish off..

As she promised, one of the major character will be dead. Well, she did it. Unbelievable! Dumbledore is dead, no way.. I was almost in tears reading the final chapter while everyones attending his funeral.

*A few week earlier, I came across this site. I sorta get the idea what the ending will be like by the title: Dumbledore Is Not Dead. So that means he will be dead at the end.* I didn't read the contents of this site until today.*

I felt much better after this as it pointed out many hidden clues and the possibilities that Dumbledore might be still alive. This is a site created to help Harry Potter fans cope with the shocking revelations in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I knew it.. I'm pretty convinced with the clues now. While awaiting for the next book, I shall think that he's still alive.. Afterall, this is the best book of all 6.

0 Old Comments: