Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Snowyy

It was freezingly freezing today. I could barely feel my fingers while waiting for tram this morning. This winter makes me feel like hybernating all the time. It has been raining for the past few days. The weather is getting chiller everyday. I received this message this morning..

"Mt Buller: 23 cm FRESH SNOW overnight! 17 lifts open, more snow forecast this week; fine weather this weekend! Get up here!"

Though its true that now is the best time to ski, but I shall wait for my mum and sis next month. I'm sure the snow won't melt in few weeks time.

















This was taken 2 years ago. I miss snow now.. The little snowman that we made.. From left to right: Renay, me and Hong. One of my best friend wasn't in the pic, though we wished she could be with us at that moment..

















It was so windy until I have to hold on something incase being blow off to somewhere else.. Ya rite.. So.. For those snow up there, please don't melt before I see you. I'll be there soon!

0 Old Comments: