Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tiger Balm

He went for an interview today, hope he did well though he's now blaming himself for being not..

After that we went for groceries, since the food level of the fridge is almost 0. Everything went alright except the last stop. I wanted to buy Tiger Balm.

I don't know why, maybe the smell. So there was this Ah Pek at the counter, I think he was having a bad day because his face is rather "contract". So I speak in english while pointing at the tiger balm. He felt so annoyed and raised his voice: "Gong tong wa la!" which means speak in chinese. Then I kept quiet and let Dan talked to him.

Sigh.. uncle, we are in Australia. I'm just being polite speaking the universal language. How on earth do I know if you're from China, HK, Vietnam or any other jungle? Anyway, its ok. Don't argue with people, especially old ones.

0 Old Comments: