Friday, August 05, 2005

You say angry or not

I was supposed to stay in my cosy bed at 8 this morning, but I woke up because I've booked my studio and I didn't want to miss it for the reason lazy. That session was 10 - 12. I thought I'll be able to at least get something done by today. But I spent almost the 2 hours watching the 2 supervisors fixing the console.

Some fuckers stuffed it up again. Why don't these people have a little common sense that you are sharing the studio, don't simply pull out cables and route it for your own convenience or add un-authorized hardware and not fixing it back at the end! Either they can't read the instructions or they're stupid. People like me after your session got no idea what the hell you did before, so we had to check everything again. Thanks to you bunch of assholes.

Anyway, luckily the 2 supervisors were patient enough. Though I didn't get to do my stuff, but I guess I learnt a lil on how to fix it. Not too bad afterall, fair enough..

0 Old Comments: