Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Basket

I haven't been playing any sort of sports for the past.. 2 years + if I'm not mistaken. Me and him went for basketball today. Surprise.. I don't know why but somehow I think it'll be good if we can play sports together.
I used to be in the basketball school team, don't play play! Haha.. but I got no idea why I ended up representing the school. Come on, I'm only 5 feet 1 (max) and less than 43kgs. There is no way I can qualify. Well.. The amazing thing was our opponent - Sri Kembangan. OMFG! They were huge in size and had tanned skin and rough AND they were STATE PLAYERS. We knew we're gonna lose no matter what, but at least try our best to break the "0". The final score was 56-2. Hehe.. Our whole team were so happy as if we won the match.. Back to basketball, it was good to play after such a long time. I didn't take any pics of myself today. I was enjoying snapping pics of the others.

A not-even-half-court, 1/12 maybe. Concrete floor. But at least something.

Tennis Court..

Playground!

Tribeca Apartments. Can't really see my unit but its just down the road.



Last pic of the day. My 2 little gold fish - Happy(orange) & Lucky(white)! It was only a month but they grew so much!

0 Old Comments: