Sunday, August 14, 2005

#@$%^&*!

Another mood swing day. I woke up at 1pm and started to wash my fish tank since. Took me half an hour. Seeing that 2 little thing happily swimming in the tank, I knew I did a great job.

Since sometime ago, I've already banned to cook chicken at home. But of course I didn't ban him from eating, just don't buy home that's all. I only allow vege in the house. I'm not really a meat person. I can't eat beef due to allergy. I don't like mutton or pork. I used to eat chicken but I decided not to anymore. I will eat if I've got no choice out there or for social purposes. I've turned from chicken to fish since then. I almost puke while taking the piece of fillet out of the plastic bag. It was so smelly. Though I don't know how corpse smells like, but the fish definitely smell like one.

Before washing the fish, I was washing the overnight dishes. And I emptied the rubbish bin and found out it was leaking. No wonder the bin smells funny. I carried the bin up to the basin and flush it. It splashed all over my pyjamas when I turned on the tap!!! Partly I was angry because it was leaking and I turned the tap on to the max. Serves me right.. My first reaction was.. CB!

FINE! I continued on the fish. I accidentally poured all the fish pieces into the basin again. I didn't want to touch it because it stinks but looks like I have to. So I picked them up piece by piece and I.. CCB!

*phew*

Then after dinner, I had apple. I bite myself again. This time I had it printed on my mouth. Its so obvious that anyone can tell that I bite myself! It hurts for sure because I bite it real hard. SO.. I.. MCH! Can't help it.. Just wasn't my day! Luckily I stayed home..

1 Old Comments:

Dear me... Poor you, I pray things are better now... sometimes we encounter hell raising exposure which we dun like, I would be in a foul mood to if it happen to me...
Anyways, I'll try to make a trip over soon ok? Then I'll cook you a nice meal ya! Meanwhile take good care...
lotsa hugs...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 AM, August 16, 2005