Monday, October 17, 2005

Injustice

How can I not write about today? At 11am, I was at Spencer St tram stop sighing "Why me?" when I almost burst in tears..

What happened? I went to class because I thought C24 might be important for mixing. I know I have to get a daily ticket which cost me 5.90. I've got a 5 dollar note and 1 dollar coin in my pocket. That's all. I haven't cash out any since its only Monday. I REALLY don't know why I TOTALLY forgot that tram doesn't accept notes.

On the way there, I realised I haven't got coins. I didn't wanna get off and go buy a ticket because I don't want to be late since the tram is so packed and rather impossible to check if I've got a ticket. I thought I'll go get one during break time. There was only 6 of us out of 9 turned up. Chris was late for 30 minutes and soon we found out he got some emergency appointment. Bloody hell no one even bother to inform us.

I was abit pissed. But the main reason that got on my nerve was he cancelled 3 of the assignments. To all the lazy fuckers, your wish is granted. For me, it's time to trash my hard work and effort of 2 months in the bin. Honestly, I was really sad to know that. Yes the rest can go celebrate but what about me?

Alright I was really pissed after hearing that from my friends and I went home straight, i got on the tram without a slight thought of not having a ticket. One stop after is the depot. I was caught again. I tried to get off but too bad. I was thinking to buy one anyway. No matter what I told her, even show her the amount of money I have to get a ticket, she insisted of reporting, saying she had to. But she will include the reason for me and up to the authority to decide..

That was how I ended up at Spencer because I didn't wanna be in the same tram with them. After telling my bf, my sis and bro and matt. I felt much better. I cried when I spoke to my sis in skype.. Don't know why. I felt very injustice.

2 Old Comments:

还记得我和你说过看了一部有关星球与宇宙的节目吗?

星期天,我又看了一小段。。

这次说的是在万年后,太阳会死去。。整个太阳系也会跟着太阳消失和毁灭。。

想到这。。我会替以后的人担心,因为他们往后的日子其实是没有将来的。。虽然是几十万年以后的事情。。但事实确实如此。。后人也是只有面对毁灭的将来。。好恐怖啊。。

这也让我想起,地球在宇宙间是那么渺小,我们的理想,我们的事情,却看得比车轮还大!看到自己原来是那么那么的渺小。。也不在乎往后的事情,随缘吧。。

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/11feb_map.htm

http://www.pbs.org/deepspace/timeline/

http://www.answersingenesis.org/Docs/399.asp

http://www.exploratorium.edu/origins/cern/ideas/bang.html

看开些。。不要难过。。

人生只是一个过程,人会生老病死。。
庆幸我们的人生不允许我们回去过去。。不必让我们尝到以前的痛楚。。只有往前走。。至死。。

哪怕只能活一天,你也要把握时机,好好过那一天, 每天生活一定要美满,精彩!!

因为不是我们的得失围绕着地球,相反的。。我们的得与失在宇宙间是那么,那么,那么的渺小。。

如果太阳消失了,我们也会跟着灭亡。。

可我们是人,会生气,会欢笑,会哭泣,会闷。。也因如此,遇到不合理的事情,可以生气。。但不要放在心里闷闷不乐。。人生不允许我们回到过去。。只有往前走。。所以我们要把握时机,好好过那一天。。

请收拾好心情,把不愉快的事忘记。。每天生活一定要美满,精彩!!

叉烧字。

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 AM, October 18, 2005  

我知道了,謝謝你!

By Blogger Tracy, at 1:19 PM, October 18, 2005