Thursday, November 25, 2004

Back to Studio

This morning was actually the second studio session for semester 2, but it was my first because I wasn't there last week. Luckily I managed to catch up today. Evan had been nice enough to go through it all over with me. Thanks man! He was the only one out of four who turned up last week.

I felt fully "recharged" after the session. Being in studio B was so much better than in studio C. The console itself was so much nicer at least. As for the gears, more patchbay units this time and also external pre-amp rather than built in. This morning is all about patching cables! From getting the signal in the console using dbx then compressed it to tape level and send effects to headphones and reverb back to the channel! It wasn't as hard as I thought! Mananged to do with the help of others! Though I woke up early today, but it was great!

0 Old Comments: