Saturday, November 20, 2004

Happy Birthday Tracy! You're 23..!

Didn't have the time to blog yesterday. Maybe I was being lazy and also my sis was here.. hehe. They just finish celebrating with me. I chose that cake myself, Nocholato from Brunetti! Yea.. Got a Tiffany & Co. Necklace from my bf and crystal ball from my sis. The rest of the pressie were at home waiting for me!

I felt so happy! Just now we went for Japanese food for dinner. It wasn't too bad. Had this mix grilled seafood with prawn, fish, crab and squid, additionally gyoza and etc etc. We were drinking sake and I was a little drunk. Instead of saying kampai, I accidently said Ganbate! Both of them paused for a while and started laughing at me! So embarrassed!

Then we went to buy a bottle of wine, year 2000 carbernet sauvignon. Enjoying it while waiting till 12am to countdown to my birthday! Thanks so much to Miss Lynette Yap for being the first to call me!!! Really, thanks! Maybe everyone in Malaysia didn't realise the daylight saving time, or wait till 12am M'sia time to call me. Hehe, still I'm very happy!

Blogging now with half unconcious mind, gotta go take my shower and I shall be energetic again tomorrow! Happy Birthday!


1 Old Comments:

Once again, would like to take this opportunity to wish you a “Very Happy Birthday”!!! I’m sure you had a ball of a time! As mention before my Cantonese is “Half-past six” Kekeke…. Still would like to wish you “Cheng Chun” always as in eternal beauty… I know there’s a complete sentence to wish one eternal beauty but you know me lar… Kinda hopeless in my Cantonese... Kekeke… May all your dreams and wishes be fulfilled and may this year be a better one than the previous… May you be filled with happiness always and may all your life endeavours be fruitful and successful! I would categorise being complete is when one has all of these… Love, family, friends, peace of mind, health and wealth (comfortably ok lar… no need to be mega rich!) Hahaha… And most of all HAPPINESS…. Sincerely wish that you’ll be blessed with all of the above!

Btw, my name is spelled as Lynnette. Kekeke… typo leh… Hmm, I’m rather amaze you remember my English name… Atta girl! P/s: I’m also a member of photodex… member name klyn2980. That’s all for now… A bit “Cheong Hei” lar… Once again, Happy 23 Birthday!!!! Me very lazy now… Suppose to go buy grocery but a bit slack. Lazy to go out!

By Blogger klyn2980, at 12:34 PM, November 21, 2004