Sunday, November 21, 2004

St Kilda!

Had dinner at St Kilda just now. Felt so nice to be there again since ages ago, about a year since I last went there! Didn't know La Porchetta had moved to Fitzroy St instead of Acland St. So gotta took the tram all the way back. The food there wasn't as nice as before. Was a little disappointed though, but I was freaking hungry at that time, so I couldn't feel a thing!

This birthday was great. What in life could I ask for more? Maybe I was being a little too demanding now, I started to feel abit unhappy because 2 of my best friends didn't call me. I know, they might be busy and stuff, I understand too. But why them. Anyway, not so important, I was happy this morning when my sis cooked me noodle. As my dad said, traditional teochew people eat noodles with 2 eggs on their birthday itself! It was delicious and well-decorated with a chocolate cookie and cherry on top.

And as soon as we got back from St Kilda just now, I had been renaming my mp3 ID tag since then. Ipod Mini can't read the chinese character displayed by NJ Star, so I had to convert everything again! %@*%#&$&!@. What's important is the result, I did it, yay!

*Yawn* Time to go to bed! Nite everyone! Thanks for remember my b'day!


0 Old Comments: