Sunday, November 28, 2004

True To Your Heart

I was having diarrhoea as well as PMS yesterday afternoon. How sad was that huh? Been running to the toilet pretty often. As soon as I ate or drank something, there.. Couldn't figure out the reason, but just take it as a way of detoxifation. Get rid of toxic!

That was why I couldn't make it for my friend's birthday party yesterday night! Felt so bad for not turning up and didn't get to meet some of those old mates! Well, What's done cannot be undone. Called her up just now to wish her and we should meet next Friday!

Went to QV to walk around this afternoon. Hang around Harvey Norman and Domayne. But of course the first priority was to get dad's birthday present! Got him a wallet. Been scratching my sculp off, almost, to think of a better idea for dad but to no avail. Its the thought that counts, dad. Sure you'll like it! Had vietnamese noodles for brunch, it was delicious! Especially the soup, yummy. Shopping for hours after that.. Got myself another pair of shoes, a Tees and a denim bermuda. A little too much I know, but sometimes its good to pamper yourself as long as you know where's your limit. I hadn't been buying stuff since ages, the last time was last week or so. Fair enough I suppose. Hehe.. Need some new clothes for new change! What change.. *secret*


0 Old Comments: