Friday, December 10, 2004

HAPPEE..

Had been even busy than before these few days. A friend of mine had came to stay with us since Tuesday. And since then, 4 people in the house instead of the usual 2! It was great, the more the merrier. She will be leaving on Saturday morning anyway.

Today was great! Went to.. Moorabin with my sis to one of her teahcer's place. She was told to bring me along for lunch or something. This russian-Aussie couple were really nice. They cooked us lunch, it was one after another, from entree to main course then dessert. Haven't been eating so much, as in so contagious, filling. And their house was so spiritual I would say. Crystals all over the place, healing stuff and a pyramid-like thing in the garden! Me and Lev had common topics! He love sci-fi story, aliens, the unexplained etc etc. At the end of the meal while us insisting to leave, he gave me an ocean jasper! OMG, that was really nice of him, I wanted to pay him back, but he said if you really like something, it's more meaningful to be given to you as a present rather than using your own money to buy it. Though I was shy when they told me to come back anytime after my sis left, but who knows I might. He said I can always call up, giving the reason that I want to buy crystal eventhough I want to go there just for lunch; they'll be glad. Nice people.

There were so many small little things that I wanted to write it all down here! The black dog who ran towards me at the train station, hail pouring down on the way back! But the most amazing event of the day was while we were approaching the corner of Collins & Queen St. Tram 109 had broke down by lightning strike. Thick smoke was coming out from the top of the tram, the "connector" which connect the tram to the electric wire up there. More and more thick brown smoke rushed out then sparks flying out of it. We were close to that tram and sis was so scared, wanted to leave and head home. But I insist to watch it nearby. There was this man being so mean by saying "ooo, it's gonna blow up!". That was the first time I saw things like that happened in Melbourne City.

And then.. 4 of us went dinner at Seoul Garden. We had korean BBQ! Yummy.. my friend treat us this meal as she said she had been disturbing us for few days. Yea.. Everything went pretty well except the waitress who served us. Anyone would feel the same. First, she was so impoilte. Second, she was rough as in dropping things elsewhere few times and almost choked my sis with her shoulder. I mean, how could one had such big movement and not watching the customer having a spoon in her mouth. Third, she was impatient. Couldn't even bother to ask the kitchen what the springroll contained. Well, nice place, nice food but lousy waitress. Of all the others, we were unlucky to have her.

Anyways, took a short walk home instead of taking tram. We saw this bunch of street dancer outside Lin Control, having trance & techno music played so loud that I could hear it 2 blocks away (maybe). These ravers were so cool. They can dance so well, goshh! Wonder how long had they been dancing! We spent almost half an hour watching them, hehe. FOC.

0 Old Comments: