Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Another Great Day..

Received a call from Sanity yesterday evening, reminding me to collect my copy of Harry Potter - Prisoner of Azkaban's DVD from them. Got it this afternoon! Yay! Gotta watch it sometime when I'm free.

Went to class earlier today to speak to John regarding my absence yesterday night. He wasn't sure what was the procedure of being absent in the exam but I managed to sort out with the admin. Gotta talk to another person in charge to re-schedule the exam. Should be this Friday if they're efficient enough.

Today, John was telling us that half the class did not pass Digital Fundamentals. All border line results. I'd got 73! 2 marks to pass! We weren't surprised by that as we think we couldn't get use of his teaching method. New lecturer. So, the conclusion was we will be given another verbal examination next week. Those who can pass this part of the test will pass, or else.. gotta resit. Fair enough I reckon. I'd rather do it this way rather than resitting the whole paper. As for now, we sorta getting use of his way of teaching. He wasn't as bad though, infact, he's a great teacher!

Took this pic while waiting for tram. Again! Think I'm addicted to this particular spot! This was taken at 8.30pm.



Time to go to bed, studio prac at 9am tomorrow! Nites all!

0 Old Comments: