Friday, December 03, 2004

Resit..

Another hectic day for me! This morning I woke up at 9, had my Recording & Mixing Process exam at 10am. I was in very-tired mode while trying hard to answer all those questions. Got a fine of 30 bucks for not sitting the class exam that day! Damn.. BUT, I think I did pretty good for that. No probs.

As soon as I got back, sis asked me along to Ormond, a place which I'd never been or heard before, was looking for a new age shop. Wasn't as impressive as we thought. The previous ones we went in Moonee Ponds were fantastic. Went lunch and got a call from Yale. I was surprised though. I thought he was joking about Mandy had been admitted to hospital and stuff, but found out to be true later. I was really worried about her though it wasn't some serious illness.

Took a train all the way from city to Boxhill, and walked to Boxhill hospital. Didn't know what to get her, so only got a bouquet of flowers and glucose! Hehe, tips from my bf that she needed glucose for food poisoning. She looked really pale and much skinnier, gosh. But she was fine. Glad to know that. It was the 4th day since she had been admitted. Met her mum and sis. Didn't see them since last year. Was invited to go over for dinner some time!

Well, good to know everyone's alright and good. Thanks Yale, for informing me!

0 Old Comments: