Tuesday, November 30, 2004

How Dare You?

I just did something amazing(or not) today. I didn't go for my Recording & Mixing Process exam! It was emergency. I couldn't even walk properly just now. Well, it was the day of the month! Didn't expect it to be so bad. I'd changed and everything and wearing shoe, but I just couldn't get myself to open the door. I was sweating and trying to endure the pain, try not to think.

I did call up a friend to inform my lecturer. Normally if the lecturer is nice enough, he/she will let the student resit the day after. Or else, will have to wait till the first week of the beginning of the month to resit and pay 15 bucks. At that moment when I decided not to attend, I couldn't be bothered. Everyone who know me, I'm not as irresponsible. Will try to explain to him tomorrow. The most important thing is I can resit. Phew..


0 Old Comments: