Thursday, February 17, 2005

Direction-less

Don't really feel happy today. Maybe I was bored or something? Things were different this time round. Last time during my summer break home, I would make use of every single second to spend time with those people I loved. But this time round, all my friends are working and I left no one to go out with me. Well of course I did not expect them to entertain me all the time, just that I felt that at the age of 24, I should be doing something more than just sitting here doing nothing. Though I'm still a student now, but I felt that I should have more responsibility than being a student. Besides going out shopping, eat, sleep.. I haven't been doing a single thing which contribute to the society.

LIFE.. What's life man.. Mayb I need some pressure.. more responsibility.. earning money..

0 Old Comments: