Monday, February 28, 2005

First Day in SAE

I almost overslept this morning, not wanting to wake up for my first day in SAE.. I was too tired, didn't had enough sleep yesterday night. Maybe I was being a little excited, haha.. Kept waking up middle of the night, wishing the clock could tick faster.

It was great to see almost half my evening class people were there.. Terina, Dean, Evan, Erin, Sophie, Serkan, Daniel, Craig, Geoff.. wooow! And the rest of the class were the morning class and afternoon class people. Well, all JMC students. I was the only ASIAN and INTERNATIONAL student in the class. This never happened before, be it in Deakin or JMC but that doesn't really bother me, I'm used to it since last year for being the 1 out of 4 asians and 1 out of 2 international students in the class. And there.. Haha.. Just me now! This is exactly why I wanted to study in Australia. Being totally isolated from where I came from, where everyone just express and voice out what they wanted to say. FREELY. This is something I'll never experience in Malaysia. I don't want to just sit down in the classroom staring and listening to the lecturer while my hand is busy copying notes. Personally I felt that asians are not very good in expressing themselves. I'm one of them. Hehe.. So, in this "art-related" course, I need loads of artistic ideas and people who are willing to speak their heart out to feel the music..

My lecturer - Chris. He can speak for ages and won't get thirsty! *Salute* Today was all about introduction and abit of orientation. What I can only remember hearing for the whole 3 hours was: "There are 2 sides of me, one side is the nice side which you follow my rules and the other side is you'll get fucked." That was from my lecturer. It just blast out of his mouth. Aussie..

Blog again laters..

0 Old Comments: