Saturday, February 26, 2005

Jay Day

I was up at 7am.. Abit of jetlag I suppose. But managed to sleep again till 12 noon today! I need to meet up with one of my dad's old fren's daughter to pass her some stuff. As what her mum told me, please take care of her daughter during her absence. Hehe.. It wasn't that bad, I understand how one will feel to be away from home, to a new place, adapt to new culture etc etc. So.. I waited for her for almost 1 hour ++ because she lost her way. No big deal.. I was enjoying myself by standing a side, being amazed by the crowd of international students in Melbourne! Gosh, it was.. hell lot.

I went to shop for groceries. I love to buy food. I love to see food being stocked up in the cupboard. Haha.. That makes me feel HOME. Well.. I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening listening to JAY's song.. I feel good now.. Hopefully the neighbours were out! Or they'll be shutting their ears!

0 Old Comments: