Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Food

Talk about food.. I wish I could catch the next available flight home! I was browsing through some random blog sites and came across this site which got tonnes of delicious Malaysian food.



Assam Laksa, Fried Kuay Teow, Curry La-la, Chai Kuay, Kangkung Belachan, Oyster sauce Tofu. God, help me! These are some of my favourite. There's no way I can taste even 20% of all these in Melbourne. Also, I miss the Prawn Mee in & Assam Laksa in Sea Park. The couple with the van near the smelly market. How nice it is to sweat while you eat..

My tastebud was jammed as soon as I stepped on this land. Either you eat it or you don't. Well, it was my choice to be here, so no complaints! Besides the reason of family and friends, the third reason for me to go home is FOOD! I can't live without those food, seriously. I don't just eat to live, but I also live to eat.. My daily meal here are pretty simple and not much variety.

Or if I feel like it, I'll eat outside.. I don't mind cooking but the problem with me is I'll lose appetite if I see or touch raw meat. I only take white meat and abit of seafood (Fish, prawn). Maybe I'm better off a vegetarian like my mum and sis then life would be so much easier for me.

I'm starving now, let's end this entry with cendol.. haha..

1 Old Comments:

都是我得不好。。。

呵呵。。

叉烧字。

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 AM, June 02, 2005