Monday, June 06, 2005

Insomnia

I slept at 4am this morning. Maybe I was too used to sleep late recently, at least for the past 5 weeks. I really hate the fact that class stopped and resumed every now and then. Well, I supposed that's the way! As long as I'm learning, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE TIME TABLE.

Went to class at 9 something as usual, nothing much. I didn't speak more than 3 sentences. Mostly were like: How was your break? I was too tired. Better keep my mouth shut rather than to lash out at innocent people. I had a fight with him after I got home. Told ya, I wasn't in the mood. But we're fine again as usual.. =P

As we seriously need to replenish our groceries, it left me no choice but to go out again. I think we don't have to shop for grocery for a week or two. It was ALOT.

I bought a book from TS.. Check it out on the right side of this page.

Took this few pics using the same camera, standing at the same spot, taking the same buildings but different time. For some reason I like to take pics like this. Though it might be the same building but things will never be the same. The weather, the people inside.. etc.





Need to get some sleep soon.. Nites all!

0 Old Comments: