Saturday, June 04, 2005

Walking Vampire

Thanks for calling, sis.. You made my day!

I'm not feeling good as I'm typing this. I'm not sick but exhausted. I slept at 7am this morning and got up at 12pm. I was up the whole night playing The Sims 2. AGAIN, I know. I managed to withdraw myself from the computer today. I don't want to turn to a human-panda with my deep dark eye circle. I woke up earlier today because it's time to tune my clock back since class is resuming next week. I'll go to bed at 11pm today and my clock will tick as usual again.

Benny came over and we all went Nando's. He was bored after work I guess. We were bullshitting to each other all the time. Haha.. We saw this sign somewhere on the street. What could it mean? Anyone?



I wasn't paying attention to the surroudings, so.. don't ask me what is on the left, right, front or back of that sign..

0 Old Comments: