Friday, October 28, 2005

My Hidden Talent

Because of the comment charsiew left in the previous post, I decided to call up my lecturer to talk to him instead of e-mailing.. I still tried my best to persuade him to exempt me from doing few of the assignments in exchange for what he cancelled. It was still a "NO" indeed. Well at least now I know what the immunity card all about. I'm now immuned to penalties. So I won't have to rush things before I go back. Yay! Even if I start my final project when I come back in February next year, hand up late.. No problem!

Oh ya, I went to this Cake Decorating schools on Wednesday. I was told to write an article about them and the course they offered such as teach people how to make cakes, I mean REALLY nice cakes like those you saw in wedding. Damn I was impressed!

Then I was spending my 2 days writing out that article in MANDARIN. I mean I have no problem with that but writing it and typing it ALL out was.. Don't know how to say. I speak above average mandarin and cantonese and english and lousy teochew with Malaysian accent. So for me to phrase proper sentences that all Asian in such Multiculture country like Australia can understand, I need to take in consideration from many different aspects. I would rate the stress level of scratching my scalp of to think those sentences as 6/10.

I was praising myself after I finished typing out. I was telling myself:" See, I know you can do it..". I guess it'll be publish in mid November.. Just a 1 1/2 page article. From this I found another hidden talent/interest in me. Hope I can do something out of this in the future. To be a journalist that can travel all over the world, sounds good ya..

Alright.. time to get back to reality and cook!

0 Old Comments: