Sunday, October 30, 2005

*Phew*

It was Saturday yesterday. Mandy came over at 7pm and we went chinatown for dinner at 8.30pm. We went for shanghai food. She was complaining about having hot flush and aches on her thigh and arms. I didn't take that seriously. As soon as we ordered our food, she started to feel shaky and couldn't breathe properly. She just don't look too good. We paid and took away all our food and proceed to the hospital.

Lucky that one of her friend is taxi driver. He came picked us up and went straight to Alfred Hospital. At first I was thinking to go St. Vincent because it was the nearest but his friend drove us to Alfred instead. The nurse checked everything and said she her pulse and heartbeat are normal, that man still said it could get any better as if she had drugs or something.

So we waited for 1 hour just to see the doctor. The doc said she's fine etc etc. We went home, eat then sleep. She still don't look ok to me compared to the usual talk-non-stop-amanda, we were guessing that she might be allergic to antibiotics she's having now but the doc said it wasn't but couldn't figure out why.

She went straight to see a proper doc again this morning when she woke up in the noon. Looked better but still having hot flush and ache all over. I even lend her my spare phone k700i. Though I'm selfish when it comes to my gadgets and phones, but her battery went flat and if anything happens to her on her way back because of my selfishness, I'll never forgive myself.

0 Old Comments: