Saturday, October 29, 2005

WTF

I was browsing my phone, trying to delete unwanted files as there are too much junks. The sound folder in my phone occupied most of the space so it would be wise to start from there. As I was scrolling, playing short clips etc etc.. I found this recorded file in my memory stick. So obviously either I recorded it myself or someone sent that to me. The information shown that it was RECEIVED on the 10 of August.

I traced back what I did on that day through my blog. *Yea that's one good reason to keep a blog* I'm damn sure I was at home that day. And how is that possible for that file to be in my phone for 2 months without me knowing at all? OK let's say someone use bluetooth but I just don't get it? My neighbours are all Aussie and WHERE ON EARTH DID THIS INDIAN SONG came from?

I kept laughing while playing over and over again that 1 minute Indian song.. Without a single clue of its origin. I haven't been to India.. Yes my best friend here is half Indian but she doesn't speak Tamil or I don't see how she transform her voice into a man's voice..

Anyway.. its entertaining..

0 Old Comments: