Friday, November 04, 2005

Let's gossip..

I just had the longest laugh of the day for almost 5 minutes non stop.

Thanks to some joker. First was one of my long lost uni friend, I didn't know her new number. As soon as I picked up the phone, she said I love you in chinese then followed by Viet without letting me say a word. She hung up but later she called back and apologised cos she realised she just called me! Haha.. She must be feeling very embarrased and probably wouldn't want to see me for the rest of her life! Yea then we chat abit and send regards to each other etc etc though I know it was kinda fake.. Anyway, doesn't bother me at all.

Here's the second joke. I called this someone after that friend called, telling her what happened. Guess what she did today? She was in the tram, on the way for lunch with one of her male colleague. As we all know, tram do stop unexpectedly all the time cos some jerk tend to cross the road even it is red light. So the tram stopped and a fat lady crushed from her back and she collided onto her colleague. She was trying to grab on anything to avoid further slide. But she grabbed on his you-know-what. Hahahaha... What the.. I asked if he was "hurt" but she said he didn't complain but his face show it all. She was really bad.. She said she thought it was his belt cos it felt "thin" but it was his thing indeed..

If I were her, I wouldn't wanna go lunch with him anymore!! I'd rather that person be a stranger cos you'll never see that person's face.. but damn.. a colleague...

1 Old Comments:

无题。。

请看 -

http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=1904724

叉烧字。。

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 AM, November 05, 2005