Saturday, November 12, 2005

Keep Out!

Stay away from me! For today! It's the most special day of the month! I'm PMS-ing! It all started yesterday night. I couldn't really sleep cos of the pain and I woke up so many times which I lost count of it. Luckily it was at night so it gave me a good reason to lie down and sleep.

I still went in to the studio that I booked. I need to finish my assignments. The pain went away though but I was still moody as usual cos it's the first day! Supposingly I booked from 12-4pm. But since Terina booked from 10-12, so I offered another hour of mine to her so that she could have one hour more to do her stuff considering that she haven't started.

Being too nice to other people is definitely not a sign of kindness! I woke up at 11, thought to leave the house at about 12.30. To be safe I messaged her asked what time she's leaving, guess what??!!! She totally forgot about it!! I'm so angry!! She wasted that 1 hour I offered her! Without even telling me.. I know she forgot, but how could she? Lazy asshole...

Yes it was just 1 freaking hour, but I can do hell lot of stuff in there! I managed to finish editing the movie soundtrack assignment plus abit of another in the 3 hours.

Maybe I should stop complaining about other people? But I can't. I'm too nice really. She's got no idea how nice I can be. She hasn't been to that studio alone before, she hasn't seen the movie we supposed to create the soundtrack before, if she hasn't seen it then she will need another session to search the sound file, she hasn't use the recording space before, she HASN'T DONE ANYTHING in that studio before! I know this is none of my business but SHE IS GOING to ASK me where is the movie, how to use the studio, where I source my sound files, how to make the mic work etc etc!!

As I said before, I'm too nice. How could I not tell her when she asked me?? I hate her for being like that. Do I have the word stupid or dumb carve on my forehead!! They don't care what they need to do and they came seek help from those who care. In other words, took me for granted. CCB.. I'll see what I can do.. if she ever ask me anything, I'll consider not telling her all.. let her find out herself.. Say I'm vengeful or whatever, I'm just sick of all these..

0 Old Comments: