Thursday, November 10, 2005

Is-possible

What a great day! Though I was tired but when I look back at what I have done, tiredness means nothing.

I was watching flightplan yesterday night, only half of it cos I only got half. The other half is on its way. I think I slept at 3 or 4, not sure. I woke up at 12.30 and went to studio at about 1.30 after having 3 pieces of white bread and water.

I was in the control 24 room from 2 - 4. I need to be familiar with this room to do all the mixing task. 1 stereo mix, 1 surround mix, and 1 movie surround mix to do in here.. Also, the final recording must be mix here too.. Really hope I can finish though it seems impossible.

Spent the next 2 hours in the 002 room until 6 something. This room is pretty easy. I was recording dialogues today. Normally it would be good if someone would hit the record button and the other party will start singing. Because I was alone, I dragged the lead from the recording space to the front of the pc. And there was a glass which people can see me from outside. I did looked like an idiot to them I guess.

Anyway, I don't care. I got all my dialogues recorded, changed its pitch and put in some effects so that they don't sound like me. *Phew* The video editing assignment will be done soon! Just need to go in for one more session then I can concentrate on the other remix.

So yea, I felt good because I actually can work things out myself..

1 Old Comments:

加油。。。
人為理想而活,所獲得的滿足感是無言語能表達的。。
加油。。前進。。讓你的世界更精彩些。。

you will be able to acomplish more than you can expect..

叉燒字。。

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM, November 11, 2005