Monday, November 07, 2005

B*tch

I WAS thinking to skip class this morning. But, I went anyway.

Class was alright, mostly about copyright. I had my studio session booked for this week and next. I need to finish off those due in 2 weeks time. OK, class finished and we were waiting for tram. I really don't like the way that 2 gals speak. They asked if I have started the assignments, I said yes and half done, just need to record some dialogues then I'm done. So to be polite I asked her back. One said she haven't started with the I-dont-care tone same like what she responded to the midi assigments. And the other gal was worse. She said why am I always ahead of them. What do you want me to answer you? Because I'm kiasu, because I'm not as lazy as you?

I seriously don't know what they're thinking. They do have a brain but din't use it. We have 2 assignments due in exactly 2 weeks time. The thing is we gotta book the studio to do it. Only one studio of that kind. That was why we were given the sheets earlier, plus it wasn't an easy task. If the whole class do it last minute, there's no way ALL of us can finish in time. Somemore she was the one complaining about not having proper gears and software at home. Fuck, then she should be more hardworking than the rest right. Though I have keyboard and protools at home, but I tried my best for those I can do at home and leave the rest in studio, unlike her, just know how to complain as if she got thousand of reasons for not doing it.

Why there are such lazy fuckers around?

1 Old Comments:

i m born lazy ma...
what to do??

char siew...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM, November 07, 2005