Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So many Happy

Happy Deepavali.. Happy November.. Happy Melbourne Cup..

It's the only public holiday in November since June. The next would be Christmas. Unlike Malaysia, the holiday we got for Agong's birthday is more than here not including the 3 different races' festive celebration. Not much diff for me anyway cos I don't give a shit about horse racing! Wonder why they make it legal and declare it as public holiday.

Class will resume tomorrow. Monday was holiday too cos majority of the class said they won't be attending as today's a holiday. I'm getting sick of going to class. I was talking about this same issue same time last year. While the rest of those are in uni struggling for their finals, I'm still wandering around. I DO NOT HAVE FINALS LIKE YOU GUYS. Though my finals, just one major exam and studio prac next February!

I want a full stop to all these. I need a change to everything! I've got 2 assignments due in 3 weeks. Mayb I should be patient, in 5 weeks time, I'll be heading home..

Now listening: Jay's New album

1 Old Comments:

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/612076.html?fr=idrm

regrds,
char siew

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM, November 02, 2005