Friday, June 10, 2005

Mind Body Spirit Festival

I still feel sick even the flu is gone. My head was few times heavier than normal. But that didn't stop me from going out. This Mind Body Spirit festival only held once a year, so I'd rather be sick than to miss this! Luckily this event held in Melbourne Exhibition center, 5 minutes tram ride from my place. I got the entrance ticket half price for cutting out the coupon from some magazine..

Inside..


The stage. Demonstrating Sound Healing.


The psychic reading room


Over 150 exhibitors..

Outside..



My prey..



I got myself some natural tealeaf, painting, astrology scan and auro photos! Well, I actually wanted to take the photo which included chakra color but somehow I still prefer this way. It was exactly the same price but in ringgit.. Anyway, I never had so many colors in my aura before.. This is the best so far! For the painting, I was attracted to it for some reason. I don't know.. I also got myself eucalyptus oil because that's what sis taught me to use if I feel my immune system is low!

Hmm.. what else. We got free spinal check. Even they don't scan my spine, I knew it better myself. I was having problem sleeping which caused me insomnia, moody and fatigue. The result showed that my neck was so tensed up. I guess as long as you're a human, you'll have that problem. I didn't want to blame on my pillow but seems like I have to. According to the chiropractor, your pillow is not supposed to descend and it should be high enough to support your neck. My pillow was flat, real flat. Whether or not it's the cause, I had decided to get a new one. I felt my heart being slashed when I paid for the posture support pillow.. Will see how well I sleep tonight..

0 Old Comments: