Saturday, June 11, 2005

All about food

I had a haircut. It looked FINE to me as I've got rid of at least 4 inches of my long hair. Those left now was original and non-dyed or permed. I felt as if my hair was bitten by dogs instead of a hairstylist.. She layered too much.. As there's no point crying over spilled milk, I learnt to like my new hairstyle. It wasn't that bad! Maybe I was too used to that old boring straight hair of mine, half freezy half healthy. It was almost 5 months ago since I had my last haircut.. Oh whatever! At least my hair is so much lighter than before.

Then, went to Chillipadi for late lunch/early dinner. The food was alright. Not VERY nice but acceptable. He was complaining about the rendang beef because it tasted like rubber.. haha..


View from Chillipadi - Melbourne Central

As we were not very happy with the food, we went next door for Max Brenner!


It's called Dome, and looked like Dome.

I was too full after this and can barely walk.. Felt so complete with this as dessert! Mum called while I was having dinner to remind me that today is "Dragonboat Festival" and wonder if I can get any "Zong" in Melbourne. I told her I didn't know its today.. but I went to get some after dinner..



Might eat it for supper. Too bad it doesn't come with gula melaka dip..

0 Old Comments: